When my boys got home, I told them that you all had been startled by the alarm clocks going off and the shoes in the pillowcase and all of their little pranks. But it was night time before Ben discovered that the his room had been sabotaged in return!
When Doug and I got back from going out to dinner, Ben came running down the stairs.
"Mom there is something strange going on with my bed!" he told me as soon as he saw me. "And there is a weird potato in my bathroom!" I don't think he'd ever been a short-sheeting victim before, but he was most freaked out by the potato. And there were so many little notes and things that he didn't know when something was going to come at him next!!!
We had a good laugh, and Ben wanted to know if our house was going to be "invaded" again this weekend! We could only be so fortunate!! (:
Red Hots in Central Park
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment