I uploaded it to cmphotocenter and "shared" it with each of you. Be sure to click "preview" when it brings you to that page, so you can view the book. Let me know if you have any comments/questions/suggestions. I've already found one thing I want to change so if you're going to order your own copy for delivery to your home, please DON"T ORDER THIS EDITION. I will upload a new edition probably Friday after you've all had a chance to comment. You may not be able to read the journaling clearly -- i have proofed and proofed it. If you are concerned about it and can't see it, call me and I'll read it to you.
Please email me directly with any input in case I don't get back to the blog or FB before then -- I thought about giving FB up for Lent, but I've changed my mind. Giving up lattes is easier!! (:
Red Hots in Central Park
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment