Red Hots in Central Park

Red Hots in Central Park

Monday, March 16, 2009

My Grandfather's surgery

My Grandfather had his hip replacement surgery this morning. He did great. Kellie, you should see the size of his room! Yours was a closet in comparison. He had it done at the NC Specialties Hospital (or something like that) near Chick-fil-a on Roxboro Rd. Laurie, he did not wear his hair to surgery.
The sister cruise was wonderful -- I may get some pics up soon. The room made the trip. Having huge windows and a balcony made it such a nice place to be. We even got to share the gospel with a Jamaican man on Grand Cayman Island. Our excursion was canceled because of rough surf and we ended up wandering around -- a God-thing for sure. Tag-team gospel -- great way to share.

1 comment:

  1. Kim, I saw your parents today at Chick-Fil-A during lunchtime. I had a workshop today at Eno Valley and got to enjoy lunch out! Ha! Anyway, your parents told me about your grandfather's surgery and everything seemed to have gone well. Keep us up to date on his progress.

    Also, great to hear that your cruise went well! Did we even doubt that it wouldn't? Jhon told me that you had fun!:) I think he was glad that you were back home! Didn't you feel completely pampered, though?

    ReplyDelete